K9 Unit Pet Dog Training
10 Day Board & Train
Watch this space for the next Intake Date
Our 10 Day Board & Train Program is a good fit for everyone. Your dog will be assessed on day of the handover and booked into the program that will include:
– Multiple training sessions to work on sit, down, stay, loose leash walking, recall and any other problem behaviors we discuss
– Multiple playtimes in the play ground and pasture with our skilled trainers
– A skilled trainer leading all interactions and constantly training your dog to be a confident and well-behaved dog
– Upon pick up, your dog will be bathed with clean bedding
– We will incorporate your dog into our group training sessions so they can meet and pass new dogs almost everyday depending on your time
– Your dog will stay in a comfortable room, but they don’t spend a lot of time in their rooms because they are busy training and playing
– Upon completion the Training for doggo we focus on training the owner together with their dog in a group class setting. We need the commitment of the owner to carry on with the training at home.
Private sessions with Steven can also be arranged and are more for aggressive or reactive dogs. Our K9 Unit facility allows for a controlled interaction with Steven Lochner and his well trained group of trainers and dogs. Steven will assess your dog, start the training process and help create a training plan. Don't worry about how many sessions you'll need. The goal is to only need at least this one to understand the concept of his training.